Instruction & Learning Consultant
Christ the Teacher Catholic Schools invites applications for the position of Instruction & Learning Consultant with duties commencing August 27, 2019.
The division seeks an individual of vision and integrity who, as part of the division team, will provide shared leadership in support of the division’s priorities. The preferred candidate will:
- Support and promote the aims and objectives of Catholic Education and the goals of the Division;
- Have demonstrated successful leadership at the school or system level;
- Possess a student focused, servant leadership orientation; and
- Have demonstrated commitment to continuous personal and professional growth.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to teachers in the areas of instruction, assessment, and professional learning;
- Provide support for the actualization of school learning plans;
- Work as part of a team to review data and respond to student needs;
- Ensure the actualization of curriculum through coaching, consulting, and collaborating;
- Additional areas to be established with the successful candidate.
Candidates are asked to forward a resume, three references (including a pastoral reference) and a recent criminal record check (within the last 6 months). Internal candidates are asked to submit a letter of application outlining their leadership activities and experience.
For additional information please contact:
Applications will be accepted until Wednesday, May 22, 2019 or until a suitable candidate is found.
Candidates can apply online through the Division website at:
or by submitting applications to:
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.