Daily Announcements for …
Daily Announcements for Tuesday, Apr. 25, 2017:
- Anyone interested in attending AMPO as a student leader for the week of May 29 to June 2 please come to a meeting on Wednesday April 26th at noon in the conference room. See Ms. Sterzuk if you have any questions.
- Cap & Gown RETAKES will be at Mitches studio on the following days: Thursday, April 27th 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM, Friday, April 28th 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM. Students please call the studio to book your 15 min. time slot.
- Any students interested in travelling to Quebec in February of 2018 can still sign up before April 29th. This is a joint trip with St. Michael’s, St. Henry’s and Sacred Heart students. See Ms. Sterzuk for more information.
- A reminder that Grad ticket order forms are due by Friday. Please bring your grad ticket order form to the office.
- Grade 12s if you are wanting to participate in prom week please sign up in the office by this Friday with your partner.
- Saint of the Month committee will be accepting applications for April Saint of the month until Thursday morning at 9 am. Forms are available at the office. If you feel there is a worthy candidate, please take the time to nominate him or her. Voting will take place in the Physics lab on Thursday at the beginning of lunch hour.
- Throws Track practice is cancelled for today. We will practice on Friday at 3:30 and Sunday at 6:30 at Century Field Track. Pole vault practice will be Thursday at 5:30 at Century Field.
- The next long distance track practice will be Wednesday night at 7pm in the theatre. See Ms. Sterzuk if you don’t have a long distance schedule yet.
This week from the Commercial Cooking Kitchen:
Wednesday – Chicken Burgers with Spicy potatoes wedges
Thursday – Sweet & Sour Meatballs with rice
Friday – Pizza Day
Ice Cream Treats 75cents
Small Chocolate Milk $1 Large Chocolate Milk $2
Happy Birthday goes out to Alexandria Hanishewsky